Steam blender you'd recommend and why?

Hi mummies, I'm choosing among 3 steam blending processors for my LO (in prep of her when she is ready to take purees). Have also listed some pros and cons for me. Wondering if any of you can speak from experience or if you can provide other perspectives that I might have missed? 1. Tommee Tippee (functions: steam and blend only; the 2 functions can be done consecutively in same container which is convenient) 2. Beaba Babycook Solo (4 functions including steam, blend and reheat and, can prepare pasta and rice; have to remove from steam container to put into blender which is troublesome) 3. Beaba Babycook Neo (4 functions including steam, blend and reheat, glass part instead of plastic and, can prepare pasta and rice; have to remove from steam container to put into blender which is troublesome)

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply
TapFluencer

I am using tommee tippee never regretted it. Why i got it? After surveying a few in the market i realize to me cleaning part is important especially the gaps between the blade. 1. It's super easy to clean up and the blade is removable. 2. I can jusy leave it steam and blend very convenient and save time. 3. Not very ex, i dont want to get something that i will use for a year and it cost ex. I shared a few receipe in my ig @MummyJLife. You might want to check it out how i use it hope it helps!

Read more
4y ago

Normally i will just put them in thermal containers if i want to keep them warm.