Choosing hospital to deliver at

Hi mummies! Im on my 28th week and my gynae already asked me to choose a hospital to deliver my baby - tmc and mt a. Given the cancelled maternity tours, just online, how do you choose which one to deliver at? And do you just call the hospital to say that you will be delivering there and ask for hospital rates? Thank you!#1stimemom #pleasehelp #advicepls

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I didn’t go for tour but have decided on TMC because: (1) majority of mummy reviews are positive (2) it’s a maternity only hospital - no other types of patients means lower risk of getting Covid or other illnesses (3) food served are delicious (4) generous and useful gifts to all mummies delivering there - useful cos I’m first timer mum (5) a lot of cost savings from signing up w their 2 year membership + more useful stuff given by their goodie bag (6) good lactation consultant support during stay there Only potential downside is the parking - but if you don’t drive that won’t be a prob at all. I read some parents who drive saying it’s not an issue actually - they provide free parking for maternity stay or $3 flat fee a day. And there is valet parking (not sure if free anot but will be useful during emergencies) MT A is good hospital too, plenty of parking don’t have to worry.

Read more