Unhealthy food

Hi mummies! Im 13 weeks now and since pregnant, i can only take fast food, instant food or those process food and always want to drink soda! I feel so bad and unhealthy but i cant take normal food i will feel like vomitting always. I still can accept fruits. Any mummies experience this? Will it go away? Its my third pregnancy and i never felt this way. What should i do? #pleasehelp #advicepls #pregnancy

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I feel you mummy. I was like that during my first 15 weeks of pregnancy. I used to to drink plain water before pregnant and it felt bitter when I drank it during pregnancy. Never felt that way during my last 4 pregnancy. I resorted to Perrier sparkling water until recently going to my 16th week I am able to drink plain water back. As for foods, I can't digest rice and any dishes at all. Mostly it's only toast breads and and fruits. But fortunately for me, baby is willing to cooperate after 16th weeks. So now I can eat as per normal but still hate chicken 😅. I hope your baby will give in to you soon so you can fill up your belly normally!

Read more