Bleeding 11w5 days

Mummies! I suddenly woke up to a gush of blood yesterday morning. Rushed to O&G and dr did a scan and said nothing wrong with baby(thankfully) but provided utrogestan to support the pregnancy. Anyone else going through the same? I'm so stressed up!!! 🥹🥹🥹 The bleeding stopped once i've reached O&G so the dr says technically it's only a gush, she didn't see anymore blood in my cervix. #firstbaby #firsttimemom

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

hey! had it during my first baby ( 17+1 weeks ). mine wasn't a gush, but it came out after i peed twice. of course i was worried so i went A&E to ease my mind and apparently it was just old blood. baby was okay and i was given a strap of pills and was told to finish it up and no intercouse until the strap is fully consumed. don't get stressed up okie! just follow their instructions and take care of yourself!! pray for a smooth delivery for you Mama!

Read more
6mo ago

yeah i panicked badly too that time (and probably any other time too!) but yay to good news! take care of yourself!

Happened to me 2 times and i had spotting. So far everything is still okay am at 21 weeks. Just take the meds doc prescribed, try to rest more should be okay. Would be good if u know the trigger also so can avoid

5mo ago

thanks! the dr keep pushing to drop me off utrogestan (progesterone) and i insisted to carry on. didn't had any bleeding after being on that meds

yes happened to me too. quite common actually

7mo ago

was it okay after that? my bleeding stopped immediately on the day itself after i took utrogestan. so worried :(