Hardest month….

Hi mummies! I hear a lot from friends & families that the 2nd-3rd month is the hardest to take care of a baby as they tend to sleep lesser and require more soothing. Is that true? Any advice or stories to share on how your LO cope in the 2nd-3rd month? Will mean a lot to me! TIA #advicepls #1stimemom #careforbaby

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I would agree with this. This is also because baby’s eyesight will improve drastically and they are now very interested in their surrounding. As someone who has just been through this phase, I’d say get as much as help as possible even if it’s 30 mins just to eat a meal quietly or take a longer shower. It was very tiring for me as I could not leave my son alone for more than 5 mins else he’ll start wailing. Now that he’s 4 months + it’s gotten a lot better as he can now entertain himself and self soothe to sleep at night.

Read more
2y ago

Carried to sleep*

Different stages they cope differently so I wouldn’t say exactly which is the hardest month. A rocker or cradle wld be good as they need to be constantly cradled to sleep

2y ago

It’ll be tough on you but eventually they’ll outgrew this phase.