Breast milk to bless

Hi Mummies, I have a stash of frozen breast milk from May ‘19 to bless if your little ones need! Basic info: -Baby born in April 2019 -I don’t smoke nor drink -Takes Blackmores Pregnancy and Breastfeeding Advanced Supplements regularly -Occasional Bubble tea ? -No Pets at home -Milk is stored in brand new standalone freezer that’s only used for freezing milk (As Pictured) -Packs come in range of 70ml onwards (previously thought should pack smaller packs for easy thawing to give baby ?) -A goodwill token of new packets of Merries L size taped diapers will be highly appreciated. -Otherwise, would also appreciate cash token to fund more milk bags n supplements to pass on the blessing to other mummies who also needs milk in the future (Not doing this to earn money, so would appreciate if you could value n respect my time and efforts by not giving anything lesser than $20) ❗️ Since it’s to help not earn, Mummies could get a few packets for free to try out if baby would take frozen milk first before committing to more packets❗️ -Kindly bring your own freezer bag to self collect at: 269B Compassvale Link S(542269) Thank you!

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Hi... thanks for sharing