Pets & Baby

Hi mummies, I have dogs at home and they tend to bark whenever someone walks past. My baby is coming at dec and I am afraid that their barking will scare her. Can I use ear plugs or ear muffs for her? Any mummies been thru the same situation? TIA. And no, I will NOT get rid of my dogs as they are my babies too. #advicepls #pleasehelp

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

my gal is 1 Yr old now with my lovely dog who will bark with people just near our floor level once out of the lift area..or when my hubby is home. my gal till now will still startle when she bark at night and luckily will still be sleeping, sometimes will wake up due to her barking but she will just go back to sleep once we pat her bk. during the early stage, we will just use swaddle to wrap her when she sleep so she wouldn't be scare..there are times when she will just cry during the cranky period when she is growing her teeth but is still manageable. and they are so buddy now sharing biscuits to eat behind my back and playing fetch too haha. dun advise to use ear plugs or stuff in case leading to ear infection. I just let it be..though sometimes when tired may just scold my dog but everything okie...

Read more