INDUCE LABOUR.

Hi mummies. I am feeling nervous right now. Doctor scheduled inducing labor on Monday. Can anyone tell me the procedure? Also, please send a little prayer for me. 🙏😭

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I was induced on my first baby. 38w. Had contractions at home the whole night. I was 3cm dilated when I arrived at hosp. So they put a pill in, break my water bag and the wait begins. I was induced at 10am, felt contractions at 12. Very painful while waiting for the next 7 hrs to fully dilate. I finally dilated at 7pm and felt Labour pains right after. Pushed quite a fair bit and had my 3.3kg boy at 8.35pm via vbac (vaginal delivery). Bismillah sis. Selawat all the way. From today until Monday talk to baby, Allah permudahkan. In shaa Allah kheir.

Read more
2y ago

If u think that the pain is unbearable, pls do not be hesitant to ask for epidural k. Don't think abt what others have to say but the sake of yourself and ur pain cos everyones pain threshold differs. Epi is before 7cm dilated. Let's hope it's bearable for u! Strong momma to be! Gambate! Great news soon dear!

Basically doc will insert a pill into ur vagina and u are free to go. I’m not sure do you need to stay in hosp to wait for labour, or go home & wait for contractions to come before gg back to hosp again. Some have contractions very fast (ie: the pill insert at 10am, contractions start 5pm, I give birth 1am). It’s very fast cos I was still 0cm dilated at 7pm . However, it differ for everyone. All the best and I’m sure everything is worth it when you see your baby

Read more
2y ago

Hi2! so the pill inserted in you when u are still at 0cm dilated? Doctor did mebrane sweep on me and mention i am about 1.5cm dilated. so she stretch for me to 2cm.

Some say pain some say not so pain, idk la cause tak pernah. Harap semua berjalan dgn lancar, smooth and easy delivery for you and baby yeah!! 💜 You can do it sis!!!!! 💜💜💜💜💜 Aku tak sabarrrrrrrr so please update kat ig ke ape ok 🥺 My prayers will be with you!!

2y ago

Amin amin thanks efaaa. aku nervous ni!!! 😭😭😭

Salam sis. I doakn smoga segala urusan u dipermudahkn dan berjln dgn lancar dan slamat. Selawat sebyk mungkin insyallah u dgn baby slamat🤲😘

2y ago

Amin Amin. thank you so much sis ❤🙏

VIP Member

Hi! I'm a mother of 3 and all of them are induced :) Everything will be fine okay! Semoga semuanya berjalan dengan lancar

2y ago

Amin. thank you so much sis 🙏

May Allah swt blesses you with a perfect, smooth and easy delivery of ur baby… 😍❤️

2y ago

Morning… 😊 Any update from ur induction..? ☺️ May everything goes well and perfectly smooth for you and baby.. ❤️