My gg to 6 month baby

Hi mummies so I am damn piss of with my grandma she secretly feed my baby abit of kaya toast and abit of raw egg to my bby without me knowing till my mum told me which she is scared of my grandma and even feed her like the siew mai skin and also kfc mashed potato n kfc chicken abit will anyth happen to my child? Altho she looks fine I worry . and all this happen when my bby is outside with my grandma and my mum while I was working 😢

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hai out of our control when we not ard. My mil also say openly she will feed my baby crocodile meat when I not ard. I’m like what. Don’t anyhow feed my baby food when we not ard. Told my hubby to talk to her mom. I worry abt food allergies and what if baby choke. My mil think it’s no big deal. I personally think I would kill her if anything happens to my baby.

Read more

small amount is fine, just hope it won’t happen again. understand it’s so difficult because it’s out of your control

have a prep food in a container and have them feed your baby. tell them to not feed your baby just anyhow.