Any good gynae recommend in KKH? Planning to switch from KKH subsidy to KKH private

Hi all mummies, do you all have any recommendations of good gynae in KKH private? This is my first pregnancy and at week 24. Currently with KKH under subsidy and planning switch to KKH private, but not sure which gynae should go to..... is there any good Gynae in KKH can recommend? Thank you so much #1stimemom #pleasehelp

17 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I only switched to private at 34 weeks with dr Julian kang. He’s very patient, understanding and explain things very well. I had some slight complications before and under his care and reassurance, I felt at ease. My active labour with him was only 15mins or so. Any questions that I threw to him, be it myth or anything that doesnt sound logical, his answers are always appropriate and he respects me very well besides sharing his own opinions.

Read more
2y ago

1. He is pro natural birth 2. I picked Ward A and had natural delivery 3. They straight away deduct the medisave amount and I was told to pay approx 2.8k. 4. Not sure if it is the latest but it seems like as long as you can get your slot with him cause I made the booking of changing to private around 30 weeks but waited for my slot until 34 weeks. Hmm I would say if you plan to go for A Ward then you can consider switching. If not actually KKH midwives and other doctors are still pretty professional and unbiased. I felt I was in good care with them even without dr julian.