Baby Walker

Hello mummies , do you guys have any recommendation for affordable baby walker?

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Umm baby walkers are pretty unsafe and not recommended anymore since it's not developmentally appropriate for babies and super dangerous speeds and accidents. Do check with ur paediatrician or physiotherapist about its appropriateness. I grew up in one and i had alot of calf issues and tiptoeing that never went away which resulted in my inability to jog/run stably until today as a full grown adult 😑 Might want to consider activity centres where baby doesn't travel on its own so pretty safe from accidents and not pushing baby to tiptoe and run when its legs are not ready for the milestone yet. Baby trend (cheapest), oribel, skip hop (whew mahal) activity centres can be used for as early as 3-4 months and convertible to table for toddler use and even older. Just sharing

Read more
TapFluencer

Lucky baby very cheap and good also. Got from kiddy palace. Or wait for baby fair they sell cheap for their display sets. Anyway, they only use walker for a short period of time only maybe few mth??

i love to get this brand "Lucky Baby" for almost everything from walker to strollers. They are affordable and some is convertible to a baby swing.