What should i pack for hospital bag?

Hi mummies to be and experienced mummies! Needed help here. I'm 36 weeks pregnant and counting down to my princess' arrival. What should i bring along to delivery and do I need to bring along breast pumps? Thank you!#firsttimemom #advicepls #firstbaby

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Congratulations! 😊 Don’t bother with the big bags. This is what I packed and used. I gave birth at TMC, single room so all toiletries were provided. Mummy: Charger, IC, admission paper Optional: 1x Kotex overnight panties for discharge day, breast pump, nursing bra (if there is visitor) I wore back the clothings I admitted in so I don’t have to bring extra. Breast pump is optional, but I decided to exclusively pump so I brought along. Daddy: If staying overnight IC, card, charger, change of clothings for 2-3 days depending on delivery method. Baby: If you are ok, wear what the hospital gives. If want to take pic, bring along a set & a swaddle.

Read more

hi mummy. usually i'll bring for myself: 1) toiletries (facial wash, toothbrush, shower gel & shampoo) 2) one set of clothings to be worn once discharged. 3) disposable panties 4) my own preferable sanitary pad 5) bras 6) charger for baby: 1) baby hat 2) romper 3) mittens 4) booties 5) swaddle for bb, the 5 things are to be worn upon discharge. hope this helps!

Read more