Covid 19 vaccine

Any mummies here breastfeeding and took covid 19 vaccine or have plans to conceive in the coming months? Did you face any issues? Please share.. thanks..

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

I read in the article about covid 19 vaccine isn’t recommended for breastfeeding mother, pregnant and plan to have baby..That’s why the scientists are trying to make vaccine which are safe for pregnant and etc but not sure how long they will make it.. For me, I won’t take it now...i will take it when the covid in here is getting more serious..

Read more
TapFluencer

honestly the vaccine is just out not long no one can tell you what side effect it has in long term. I feel you have to go with your heart if you are going to vaccine or not. for me I choose no, unless the break out in sg is super serious then maybe I'll go for it.

I took the vaccine and am breastfeeding. I stopped for 7 days (recommended by doc) then now continue to bf. Seems ok

I heard when we take that vaccine we have to post phone pregnancy by few months. Is that correct? I am confused too

My husband says the vaccine is not for nursing mothers and those planning to get pregnant.

VIP Member

Clinical trial for the Covid vaccine is ongoing to include pregnant women