#Breast pump #lowmilksupply

Hi mummies. Anyone of u can recommend any portable breast pump. I wonder how u guys pump every 2 to 3 hrs to pump and how do u guys clean it. Most of the time i didnt manage to pump and my milk supply is low and my l.o currently on formula eversince she was warded due to dehydration. sigh. I want to fully breastfeed my baby but idk how to stop her formula and if i do im worried due to my low milk supply she will be dehydration again. . Sigh #advicepls #firstbaby #1stimemom #pleasehelp

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

My breast masseur recommends Spectra S1. I’m using BabyExpress be mine. My baby is 6 days old and my supply is low as well. I need to pump twice before I can meet her demand. Currently she’s on fm & bm (if I’m managed to pump what she needs). As much as I want to latch her, she’s too strong with her bite and my nipples couldn’t take it. 😞

Read more
2y ago

One side of my nipple has inverted areola (according to masseur, mine is not inverted nipple) so my LO gets really inpatient and cranky when I offer her this side of my boob.