Conceiving after first child

Hi moms Just wondering, how easy was it to conceive your second after your first? My husband and I have not done the did for the past 2 years since we had our first. We were so afraid of having accidental kids so we started trying only last month. I thought it was easy and a one time thing like we did with our first but when I saw it was negative I was taken aback 😅 sounds abit silly cos I know there are people who have been trying for years. But for those with number 1 how easy and any tips to conceive number 2? #advicepls #pleasehelp #firsttimemom

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I thought the same thing too but I had 2 miscarriages before I'm pregnant with my 2nd now. Perhaps, it's the age, diet and stress aft having your first. For me, I was in my early thirties when I conceived my firstborn, had him straight aft we decided we're ready. I waited till my firstborn was more than 1.5 years old before we started trying again. But unfortunately I had 2 miscarriages, 5 months apart last year. It was also the year I was given more responsibilities at work and the stress cld have caused it too. A month after my last miscarriage, I decided to eat more healthily and took my prenatal supplements more regularly. We stopped intercourse for 3 months to let my body heal. A month aft trying aft tt, God bless, I conceived. Right now 6 months pregnant with a healthy baby.

Read more