Body Image Issue

Any moms or mom-to-be who has body image issue? As a kid, I was made fun of for my weight so I don’t want to gain weight at all for my pregnancy (currently 15 weeks). I also dislike the look of being heavily pregnant so I’ve been tempted to get a corset to ensure I don’t start showing. Any one went through this and have any solution or advice? I don’t want the child to be unhealthy afterall 😕 #1stpregnacy #advice #advicepls

14 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

I am a large woman. When i knew i was pregnant, my weight was 126kg. But guess what, my gynae told me that I can grow up to 140kg and the baby will still be healthy. To my supprise, i don't gain at all. I lose abt 20kg as I feel my love towards the baby and feed myself with healthy food. Throughout my pregnancy, nobody knows. Even when I said I am pregnant and need seats in public, they said are you sure you are pregnant? I am sure you are just fat. But i don't despair, i keep being positive. When I was 30 weeks pregnant, i start showing and the bump looked very round and I am super happy. My baby was born last year at 2.6kg and till now, she is already 1 year old. Inmake it a point to keep feeding her healthy food. ❤️ Don't worry about what people said. Only you and your baby matters.

Read more