Body Image Issue

Any moms or mom-to-be who has body image issue? As a kid, I was made fun of for my weight so I don’t want to gain weight at all for my pregnancy (currently 15 weeks). I also dislike the look of being heavily pregnant so I’ve been tempted to get a corset to ensure I don’t start showing. Any one went through this and have any solution or advice? I don’t want the child to be unhealthy afterall 😕 #1stpregnacy #advice #advicepls

14 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Please do not think about the weight , after delivery you will gradually lose all your weight. The life growing inside you is more important than people's opinion even I was always made fun of my weight in my teens but I never cared ..but when I was pregnant my family would stuff me with food they would bring whatever I craved to eat, showed so much love. If your family cares about you and the baby then they would never make fun of you instead they will shower you with all the love dear.. So enjoy your pregnancy ..do not think about people's opinion, eat whatever you want to (helathy though) ☺️ you have to take care of the baby and yourself

Read more