Body Image Issue

Any moms or mom-to-be who has body image issue? As a kid, I was made fun of for my weight so I don’t want to gain weight at all for my pregnancy (currently 15 weeks). I also dislike the look of being heavily pregnant so I’ve been tempted to get a corset to ensure I don’t start showing. Any one went through this and have any solution or advice? I don’t want the child to be unhealthy afterall 😕 #1stpregnacy #advice #advicepls

14 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Corset is a big no. baby needs space to grow and wearing that will defect baby's physical growth. you want your baby to grow his/her arms and legs properly right? of course. so don't wear it now. cn wear it aft giving birth to get bck in shape. baby is already pretty tight in our tummy what more wearing corset. the heart may not function properly. im not a doc but yeah baby needs to wiggle ard. same like us, we need space. jz eat healthyly, healthy amt and drink water. i too worry abt my wt and will alwaes ask my husband if im fat. haha. but for baby's sake, ill eat what ever to provide for my baby. now enjoy maternity look ya. you cn try buy nice matenity dress. you are lucky that you are able to conceive and be a mother. so enjoy. eat healthyly, be stress free and baby will come out healthy and beautiful. take good care of yourself and baby. Hugs. You can do it!!

Read more
4y ago

I will 🥰