Baby 6 months

Hi moms , my baby is 6 months and i am having the most difficult time he barely sleeps at night not having sound sleep, wakes up every 2 hrs, also in day time sleep time has been changed, when he wakes up every 2 hrs hes soo cranky and just cries then when i put in my lap to sleep he will sleep if i put him down hes awake starts crawling. Please advise what is happening

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi, my boy just turned 6 months two weeks ago and sleep pattern has changed. He used to be able to sleep through the night or was able to sleep back after giving pacifier but recently he woke up and fuss, even pacifier doesn’t work, it very tough and tiring but hang in there, I think this is just a passing stage

Read more
Super Mum

Hi there, Your baby may be going through a growth spurt. He may be fussier than usual and sleep patterns may change. Hang in there mama!

3y ago

could it be that ur baby is growing teeth and feel uncomfortable and can't get to sleep well. is ur baby drooling alot recently? my gal has been sleeping well too and after 5 months plus she has been drooling and keeps waking up because of her growing of teeth...or also could have been due to solid food and baby is not able to poo well and feeling uncomfortable.