Rashes/Eczema ?

Hi Mommies, i need help. My LO have been having this rashes kinda eczema. Went to doctor before his 3 month checkup, doctor mention it was normal probably heat rash, drool rash. But its been going in for almost 2 month now. His skin feels rough, at times rashes and his cheek, under chin, his armjoint, and his knees area. Any solution? #advicepls #firstbaby #pleasehelp #worryingmom #1stimemom #firstmom

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

My boy is 27 months old and it sounds like your boy may have eczema like mine. My boy's eczema is mild but the face will flare up for 2 weeks, subside for 2 to 3 and then the cycle happens again. The good news is it will get better but if it is the same condition then you'll need to go to a paediatric who is experienced with such issue. They may prescribe you will a few creams and advice on the usage and care required based on your child's condition to manage the outbreak. But your baby is still very young so you may observe a bit longer? As a general care, clean face properly after each feed. Apply moisturiser or some form of organic face barrier cream. Use hypoallergenic detergents for washing and buy clothes and bedsheets that are made of material that doesn't irritate skin. Moisturize a lot 😉😅

Read more
2y ago

at the moment he's recovering as we try to us QV Baby Wash & using organic balm all over his body & face. but it will come again when he drools and touch his face. so i just think it's his drool rash? we'll visit the doctor if it got worse. THANK YOU:)