Pls suggest about the delivery in Singapore

Hello mommies I am currently 23 weeks pregnant, as we r planning to India for delivery, but due to the current situation in India scared to go over there.. my husband says it’s kind of risky as the superseding covid is super fast currently.. feeling really sad tht there is no helping hand if I get delivered here , as the price is too high as my husband is the only person working here, he says still it’s ok , we will manage .. but pls help me overall how much it’s costs , as my 1st one is c section, hence this pregnancy also must go for C sec as doctor says.. kindly pour ur suggestion.. thanks in advance.. I really feel tensed n scared .. #pregnancy #advicepls #pleasehelp

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I feel you. I feel sad reading articles about the situation in India. Especially an article about a mother who died leaving behind a 3-day old baby and a 6-month old baby. My heart breaks when I read articles about children who are now orphaned due to Covid and relatives do not want to take them in as they’re afraid the kids will be positive carriers. 😢 My heart hurts. I’m always checking in with my Indian buddy about her family back there. Hope all goes smoothly for you here. ❤️ I’m not too sure about foreigners but maybe you can go polyclinic and ask for referral to govt hospital? Try calling them up first to enquire before going down.

Read more
3y ago

Thankq for ur kind words n response .. I will check it out

Hi Navya, We are also in similar situation. Though we were always planning to deliver here but we were expecting my parents to be here with us to help with the delivery and post natal care. But now they cannot travel from India. We are all by ourselves. What we have found so far that the cost can go up-to 15k SGD (inclusive of pre natal appointments, ultrasounds, and delivery) Stay positive. All the best.

Read more
3y ago

Yeah sure .. as I am In my 26weeks pregnant, haven’t decide where to deliver as mine c sec only .. need to discuss with the doctor this weekend ...