Sleeping all day — is it normal?

Hi mommies! FTM here and currently 12 weeks pregnant. I’ve been sleeping a lot lately esp during the day. Sometimes literal kakain then tulog na after. It’s kind of disturbing like sometimes ask myself if am I allowed to sleep this much? But at the same time I feel so tired and just ending up sleeping. Normal po ba to? What do you do about it? #firsttimemom #pregnant

2 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

same here po, sleep all day. nakakahiya na kasi minsan wala ka pa nagagawa sa umaga, feeling tired and sleepy na. talk to your partner as well, let him know po how youre feeling so you can both adjust and hopefully maintindihan nyo ang isat isa. kasi need natin talaga ngayon ang maraming pahinga kahit parang "nakakabahala na" or more than the usual. iba iba rin kasi ang katawan natin kaya meron kagaya natin na tlaagang sa tulog bumabawi. sa case ko rin kasi, usually sa gabi nagkakaroon acid reflux, so i have a hard time sleeping comfortably. so probably one of the reasons why i get sleepy during the day.. 11wk na po kaya baka mas common talaga sya during 1st tri

Magbasa pa
VIP Member

It is common for pregnant women to feel sleepy every day. I suggest you sleep as long as you can. Mommy. You are going to need it because once your little one is out, you are going to wish you should've taken more.