Minal Vaginal Bleeding After Sex

hi momma's, i need some advice.. last night me & my fiance had sex & he did finger me with his long unclipped finger nails then i felt some pain at my vaginal area afterwards when we we're done but it didn't hurt much just felt like a stinging pain at first but then when i went to pee & there was some old brown spots of blood on my underwear followed by minor bleeding when i touch my vagina tht seemed to last for about a min making me feel shocked till now then stopped.. also i worn a pad to sleep to monitor if there's anymore bleeding but there isn't anymore when i woke up this morning though i'm quite concerned.. Main Question Is Should I Go To Kkh Or Not? I just went to polyclinic to see if i can get myself checked coz my fiance recommends me to do so & since i have a cough i followed the yellow line for suspected covid patients but doc says tht they can't really do anything about it & tht i should go to Kkh.. So Should I? #pleasehelp I really need answers asap.. please reply!🥹

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply

If you are feeling the persistent pain nor bleeding please get go to KKH immediately. And pardon me that if you are having sex, please clip those nails to avoid scratches at vaginal or vulva area. You will never know what causes the pain. It can be anything. Please be careful mummy.

2y ago

Do have a proper meal if you have not to also avoid headache. Take care and all the best.