baby was a girl, now its a boy.................

Can't believe what happened at my last appointment! šŸ˜± My doctor had been telling me for months that my little one was a girl, but guess what? Last week, we found out it's actually a BOY! Can you believe it? I'm still wrapping my head around it! Have any of you experienced this? Is it really possible for a baby's gender to change, or was it just a big mix-up? šŸ¤·šŸ½ā€ā™€ļø Would love to hear your thoughts and experiences! #MomLife #PregnancyJourney #BabyGenderMystery

9 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Tbh I always had this worry too! To the point I always remind my husband not to be overly joyed thinking that itā€™s definitely a baby girl šŸ˜…šŸ˜…šŸ˜… Especially if we didnā€™t take the harmony test where they determine the baby gender via blood test (but the other test that only determine gender via ultrasound scan), thereā€™s always a chance that the ultrasound couldnā€™t capture babyā€™s genitals clearly due to babyā€™s positioning :/ certainly donā€™t wish for this to happen cos now all the baby prep may need to change

Read more