Bleeding & No heartbeat

Hi mamas. I had light spotting this morning when i woke up and gradually it got more. Till this moment fills half a normal pad with slight clots. Went to private gynae and he can’t seem to find heartbeat via tummy scan and the scan shows smaller than supposed size. I’m supposed to be 9weeks but scan shows only 7 weeks 5 days. I went to see the same gynae 2 weeks ago, and he did vaginal scan was able to hear heartbeat. He suspects that baby have stop growing and i should just monitor and see if it naturally “come out” I’m still in denial stage.. should i consider second option and head to NUH a&e? Anyone gone through the same experience before? 🥺 #advicepls #firstbaby

Bleeding & No heartbeat
6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I had the same experience as you except i did not have any bleeding. Went to the doc at week 9 but baby measured at week 7 with no heartbeat. I heard a strong heartbeat at week 6. I then took blood test that day and 2 days later to see if my hcg was going up. As my hcg was falling, doc confirmed that it was a missed miscarriage. maybe you want to take a blood test to confirm. take care and don’t lose heart! ❤️

Read more