Part time job for pregnant mum

Hi mamas, anyone know if part time jobs will accept pregnant mums? I intend to leave my full time job soon because im facing too much stress and pressure! I think its also a good time to take a short break before labour! I am thinking to take mc n leaves but my boss confirm know i chao geng because i don't usually take them.. any suggestion? #firsttimemom #adviceaccepted #adviceplease

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I feel you mummy! Go ahead and take a break if needed!! Maybe can try find a contract job if you’re still fit to work? I just tender for my full time job as workload kept increasing despite my boss know about my situation. However I managed to find a contract job till near my edd. Don’t be too stress over it. But of cuz if you able to cope with your full time job now, just hang it there. Otherwise don’t hold on cuz of the ML benefits..I felt not mentally healthy. I was so depressed when I kept holding on. Jiayou mummy!

Read more
1y ago

Thank you for your advice! I am still considering the options.. hopefully i can do that!

How many months more before you give birth? You are pregnant and the MC and leaves we are entitled i dont think is what chao geng. If i were u, i will stay with the company first. Take the 4 months maternity leave go back work for a month perhaps and resign.

1y ago

i am quite the workaholic, however work now is super tough and I have plans to save for 1-2 more months before leaving so I can prep for my labour..i am so worried if my stress and my anxiety wil cause issue to my baby.. baby is innocent😞

if it was me, I'll probably hang on until I go on maternity leave and see how later.. but I'm not sure how bad your situation is, if it is affecting you mentally then I guess you should just leave..! hope everything will turn out good for you!

1y ago

Well unfortunately they are threatening to fire me already so i dont intend to stay...