M 12 weeks pregnant n pain in my legs n feets are increasing day by day..plz tell any remedy for it..

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

dats quite normal..as body weight increases u can hav pain in back n legs n feets..as u are pregnant,u cnt take any meducation for pain...u can take calcium n iron vth follic acid...improve ur diet...take fruits veg milk cheese curd etc...if u hv more pain u can take heat therapy...for dat take bucket vth luke warm water,add a bit of salt n alum...dip ur legs in it for 20 to 30 min...u will feel relaxed..

Read more

unless and until you have already gained a lot of weight in your pregnancy, you should not be experiencing so much pain in your legs and feet. please get yourself examined by your doc and see if you need any additional supplements along with the folate.

Hi dear... Even I had the same problem ... I had to consult my gynaec due to legs pain... It was so much that I wasn't able to even continue wd my regular activities... She prescribed me multi vitamins tablets with b12 , n all fine... U too consult ur Dr.

Hi Please consult your doctor since you are just 12 weeks pregnant wright gain would not be so much as to cause pain. You can visit your gynaecologist and evaluate the situation as you may be having some vitamin deficiency. Perhaps calcium deficiency.

7y ago

thanks dear

hi take proper diet. your body needs lot of nutrients at this stage and take adequate rest also. if pain persist for long then discuss woth ur doctor. have a happy pregnancy 😊