Confinement nanny

Hello! Looking for advice / general guidance on how long in advance should we start looking for and booking confinement nannies? Also, any recommendations on where to get from? Thank you!

9 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I booked at week 16 for my first pregnancy and unfortunately lost the child at week 22. The agency was very kind to refund everything (I went agency route cause my place has 2 floors pets and don’t want the hassle to negotiate with freelancers). For my current pregnancy, I’m going to only book after the 20 week scan! Just my personal preference to not get triggered, no harm booking earlier!! I reached out to a couple of agencies the first time and one told me none of their Nannies wanted to do both 2 floor apartment and pets so they asked if I can move everyone to stay on one floor or move my pets (lol no way). I rejected but they were sooo insistent 🙄🙄🙄 not considering them this time. Probably going back to the agency that refunded me the last time (star), their contract is also very clear. Not sure about the quality of the Nannie’s but I’ll take the chance. I reached out to CA also but the sales deck and person not v helpful or clear lol

Read more

there’s a fb group on sg confinement nannies, just make sure she’s not on the blacklist. should find as soon as you are pregnant and book asap. i made the mistake of booking 3months into pregnancy and all the good ones are booked already

11mo ago

Thank u for the advice! Are u able to share the name of the page/group on FB pls? Can’t seem to find when i search “sg confinement nannies” and only see those nanny companies instead haha!

I booked mine at 12 weeks, signed with an agency. Many of my friends told me to book early because the later you book the more expensive it is going to be.

Hi! I’ve booked mine at wk 15th and I was told that u can even book much earlier just to play safe.

I booked mine as soon as I found out I was pregnant. Good nannies are booked very quickly.

I love mine. Really Mary Poppins with my baby 😂😂😂Booked her at week 8 :)

11mo ago

Oh!! do u mind sharing? ☺️☺️

I booked mine right after I reached my 3rd month of pregnancy

11mo ago

oops, i booked mine right after i got confirmation from the doc that i’m really pregnant 😅

TapFluencer

i started in 1st trimester to secure the good ones

Once u got pregnant need to find alr