Baby bump hit by a rocker

Hi, would like to ask - last week we went for a fair and I was not careful and a rocker accidentally hit my baby bump. It does hurt but it went away. Is this a source of concern? Or it’s okay if the bump hit something? I’m in my 3rd trimester

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I’ve been really careless, I could forgot about my bump and went straight to close cupboard doors and hit my bump 😅 there were many incidents that I accidentally hurt my bump and so far baby is doing fine. I did ask my gynae if I could hurt my baby by squeezing or anything, my gynae just laughed and said baby is well protected and asked me not to worry. But of course if you noticed sudden change in baby’s movements or bleeding etc, please go visit a doctor. Anyway, in most circumstances it is not that easy to hurt your baby unless the impact is really really huge.

Read more

My MIL met with a motorbike accident while 7 months pregnant with my Husband. I see that he’s so fine right now. Except for the occasional mood swings hahaha. Babies are so well-protected in our tummies, don’t worry!

Hi Mummy, your baby is protected by a thick wall of amniotic sac and mucus so should be fine. Did it bruise? If there is any physical indication of the hit? If yes better to consult with gynae. Take care mum

It’s ok. You need cut through sooooo many layers to reach the baby during a csec. Let alone a small bump. Just be careful next time

VIP Member

it should be fine unless you feel uncomfortable or bleed

VIP Member

it's fine, baby is well protected