Is this Diarrhea? My LO is 6mths plus baby, fully formula fed, whenever she poo will be runny poo

Is this Diarrhea ? My LO is 6mths plus baby, fully formula fed, whenever she poo will be runny poo, she poo one to two times per day, i tried google laosai is at least 3 times per day, pls advise and also paiseh for the gross pic.

Is this Diarrhea? My LO is 6mths plus baby, fully formula fed, whenever she poo will be runny poo
4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

mine also like this and will poo at least 3 times or more than 3 times a day. I restarted her probiotic for her after that which I stopped after her 4th month and no problem for mine after that. do check if your LO has been drinking well and still gaining weight and active.

3y ago

remember to apply desitin the diaper cream every change of diaper so it can recover faster from my PD.

I think is cause of the milk powder and if she poo 1 to 2 times in 1 day it might be she growing teeth base on my boyfriend's grandmother as she have alot of experience on it

baby pooing 5 or 6 times doesn't mean diarrhea according to my baby's Dr. he mentioned it normal for baby to poo a lot unless its very watery and goes up to 6-8times or more.

3y ago

my girl have this runny poo one or twice per day

Super Mum

If there is mucus layer then most likely baby has diarrhea. Best to check with PD.