Affordable Breast pump

Hi ladies! I'm a ftm looking to buy breast pump. Mainly I've seen spectra , madela and babyfree brands recommended. Just wondering anyone have used and recommend cheaper alternatives available in shopee/lazada ? Another point, how did u choose flang size? Before or after delivery? Is there such thing as one size fit all? I'm actually very overwhelmed and lost . any advice also would help. Thank you in advance.

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply

I am using babyexpress so I can’t recommend the others 😂 After delivery, LC will measure for you in your ward. No, as nipples don’t come in same sizes. Wrong flange size can lead to pain in nipples and also your yield will be affected. Choose something you feel like you will like (color, budget etc etc) or something easy to use. Don’t stress yourself out with the buttons and functions as you’ll eventually get it. Some time into pumping, you may want to measure your flange size again if you feel like it’s hurting you. 😊

Read more
1y ago

thank you so much! I shall do that too ..buy pump of my choice. then when u in Hosp u used manual pump since flang not right size yet?/