hegen breast pump vs spectra

IF you're about to choose hegen breast pump vs spectra, which one? I like the portability of hegen but not sure if the suction will be as strong as spectra as I understand it’s hospital grade. If not, would you recommend other handsfree options such as imani? Also wanted to check if y’all bought the pump before baby is out? It’s quite costly and I’m not sure how my supply will be like…. All advice will be appreciated as I’m a FTM 🥹

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

hegen breast pump vs spectra: Get the spectra s1, or s9+ if u want something more compact. Loveamme made to travel has amazing suction too (just that it only lasts me a whole day, but i can’t complain due to its size!). Probably the Loveamme Tailoremade pro would be better than the made to travel! For handsfree/portable pumps, the imani i2+ (or can also consider the newer version the ibox) is great, just that it’s quite bulky in size when you wear them. If you want those that are more discreet, probably can consider elvie or babyexpress, but never tried then too. Also heard that baby buddha is great for it’s small size! But it still requires wires/tubes despite being handsfree! I bought the imani before birth so that i can use them once i start working or when i go out. Then i borrowed the spectra s1 from my friend and got the parts that i need instead. Then decided to get the loveamme made to travel during the world breastfeeding week sale to try out as the price was a steal! And tbh, i love the made to travel more than the spectra. I’d totally consider getting the tailormade pro as well, but i’ll just use what i have for now! Hahaha

Read more

hegen breast pump vs spectra: i bought he or she brand! to prevent my first born from nipple confuse 😊 i'm due in Dec!

hegen breast pump vs spectra: Get a secondhand spectra from Carousell

8mo ago

honestly got mine for $20