Supporting HealthCare Workers.

As we all know that Healthcare workers play an important role in treating #Covid19 patients, they make sure that the Covid patients will get the proper care and treat them as their family in order for the patient to feel better. They even sacrifice their own lives to be able to save others. Being a healthworker myself I know how difficult it is to fight for this pandemic and I saw how my co workers risk their lives and sacrifice being away with their families to treat the Covid patients. That is why they need to be called heroes. Really proud and I salute all the Healthcare Workers. They must get all the benefits they deserve. In order to make their job easy let us all help them in doing our part. 1st we should listen to the tips that they give us especially doing all the sanitation needed. 2nd help us to stop the spread of fake news and fight the Fake News about vaccines. 3rd Let us protect ourselves and our family by being vaccinated. I can really tell you that vaccines really work because I tested Covid Positive twice and my symptoms are very minimal and dianosed as Covid 19 Mild. Thanks God because I am fully vaccinated. If you have many questions in your mind please don't hesitate to join and be part of this growing community of #TeamBakunanay . I know that you will learn a lot regarding your babies immunization. Don't forget to answer the membership question in the Facebook Group. Here's the link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/bakunanay/?ref=share #ProudtoBeABakuNanay #AllAboutBakuna #HealthierPhilippines #Bakunanay #VaccinesWorkForAll

Supporting HealthCare Workers.
3 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply
Super Mum

agree!πŸ’™β€πŸ’‰