Week 6 Ultrasound without Heartbeat/ Fetal pole

Hi, this is my ivf rainbow baby after first miscarriage anembryonic pregnancy. I'm rather worried this baby might suffer the same fate as I'm still not hearing the heartbeat/ seeing the fetal pole at 6 weeks. Does anyone have the same issue and still have a healthy pregnancy? #pregnancy #ivf

Week 6 Ultrasound without Heartbeat/ Fetal pole
4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

could be too early. i stressed myself out when the doctor said there was no fetal pole whatmore a heartbeat. crying for no reason and just unstable. waited 2-3 weeks more and i saw my little bean. i know its hard to be too happy. but try to stay positive. and wait it out.

3y ago

I really hope so, have been feeling depressed all day. Doctor has ordered another scan 7 days later.

Dont worry! I think it's still early to hear the heartbeat. I may not have similar issues but I rmb checking at 8 weeks , i can hear the heartbeat ! So maybe 6 weeks is still early ! Dont stress yourself too much, everything will be fine ❤️

Yes, 6 weeks might be too early to detect. Although it might be hard, but try not to worry too much for now. I suffered a miscarriage before and had a healthy baby after that. Praying for u!🙏

6 weeks might be too early to detect.