Confinement package

Hi all! I’ve booked a confinement nanny under PEM. Just wondering whether you all got the package for the confinement soups and the postnatal massage too? I can’t decide 😥

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I took everything! The soups your nanny will cook for you. It is to help your body recover during confinement. Some are quite disgusting because I generally don’t like herbal soups. But if you’re okay with it then it will be fine for you. Get the postnatal massage package! Omg it is soooo good. I felt like I really needed it! Especially now that I wake up to pump in the middle of the night. Really lack of sleep and that is one window where I can really relax and wind down (and sometimes fall asleep) during the massage session. I’ve also seen an improvement in my belly getting flatter after the massage and I expelled so much gas (burping and farting a lot) in the first 3 sessions it is insane. I’ve also since lost all my water retention.

Read more

hmm....my soup packages I can get myself at those tonic shops in bugis at Fu Lu Shou complex. It's more worth it and I can custo mize what herbs I want. It's cheaper and fresher. I didn do any massages from pregnancy to birth as I don't need them. but if your body need some massages due to aches, go for it. I ordered confinement food so soups and red date tea is included, I see no need to get extra soup packages unless you ask your confinement nanny to cook for you.

Read more
6mo ago

around $100 plus. forgot the name of the shop but these shops are at the basement of Fu Lu Shou complex. compare prices then buy. can also ask your mum what herbs you need.

Took the massage and confinement soup packages. They're OK, took them for the convenience so that I don't have to get them separately haha. But if you have specific requirements, then getting these yourself would be better.

I took the package for massage but not the confinement soup! Bought the hockhua soup package during mummy fair at about $258? without the red date longan tea (which wouldn’t cost much).

Yes, I took the package for the confinement soup, bathing herbs and tea, as well as 7 sessions of postnatal massage! FTM here so i just decided to take all the options first ☺️