Obimin or blackmores pregnancy &bf advanced

Ive been taking blackmores pregnancy since week 4 of my pregnancy. Now entering into 2nd trimester. Kkh doc told me will be taking obimin. I told the doc i alr taking blackmores pregnancy. Whats your thoughts on this? Blackmores preg or obimin?

9 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Just tell your gynae if you prefer taking blackmores than obimin. Usually for obimin the gynae will prescribe fish oil as well. But for blackmore they have included it together so you don't have to take additional? Personally I've tried both supplement and its suitable for me, so no issues there

TapFluencer

im taking obimin, fish oil and vitamin d. all given by kkh. dr said before blackmores is not necessary as it is quite expensive. all that the dr gave is enuf supplement for the pregnancy. but if u have the means go ahead with blackmores. no harm, no issues.

My doctor gave me ganilia and i told the doc i have Blackmores pregnancy. Gynae that it’s okay to Blackmores pregnancy. Ganilia good enough but also no problem taking Blackmores pregnancy.

kkh gave me obimin only, but said I could add on fish oil if it doesn't cause me to be nauseous (said some ppl will be). so I'm now swallowing 2 pills, 1 each.

I took obimin and fish oil as per prescribed by gynae but I dun like the fact that obimin stain the tongue. thus I went back to my Blacksmore instead.

continue with blackmores, cause obimin is very basic.

obimin is better and cheaper. best to trust ur gynae.

2y ago

Kkh give obimin in conjunction with additional DHA supplement too starting week 12 onwards

follow your gynae's advice. they know best.

I can't swallow so I eating prenatal gummies

2y ago

Hi any recommendations for gummies?