1st trimester morning sickness

I've been having bouts of nausea, giddiness and hunger pangs concurrently throughout the day but have never vomited (although attempted a few times). I feel that my body is very confused and nothing I do seem to help- I tried ginger, snacking, even prescription drugs like dicletin. It feels so sucky that I feel like giving up 😭 can anybody help? 😭😭#1stimemom #pregnancy #pleasehelp #advicepls

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

It’s the worse, isn’t it? I’m at 13 weeks. food aversions and nausea is still weighing me down. I had to stick my finger in my mouth to puke so I’d feel better. My first 7-10 weeks were the worse. I cried so many times and thought abt giving up. I’ve done so much research on morning sickness that it becomes repetitive with no solution. I took every drug I could find to help. Still did no miracle. I even bought SeaBands and apparently I can feel a slight difference. But I don’t know if this is just a placebo effect but whatever, as long as it helps, even a little. I’ve had a few occasions where I’d get cold sweat and fainting spells. I don’t even know what to make out of it. I completely understand what you’re going through as I’m going through it now. I’m sorry but there’s literally no cure but to wait it out. Everyone tells me it will get better. But when right? It’s sucha mental torture. Aside feeling like my body is breaking down, I’m depressive. I’m sorry I can’t be much of a help. Try the sea bands if that works for you. But just letting you know, you’re not alone.

Read more