Rash, anyone experience this? Im in my 3rd tri

Hi, ive been dying from this itchiness, anyone has experience this kind of rash? Im unsure of what is this :( Please help :( and any suggestion cream? TIA

Rash, anyone experience this? Im in my 3rd tri
3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I have it all over my stomach and chest. 3rd Trimester currently. The itch is so bad! Then it comes the pain cause I cannot stop scratching 🥲My gynae recommended for me to buy Zyrtec for antihistamine and put steroid cream. But it seems like its healing so I continued with my mosituriser 2-4 times a day. Alternating between suubalm rapid itch relief and rosken dry skin

Read more

Not exactly sure if this is the same rash as what I have. I have hives also known as urticaria. I have to take anti histamines to reduce the itch. But otherwise, I also use Suu Balm Moisturizing Cream to relieve from itch. It has menthol in it, it’s formulated by National Skin Centre Singapore and safe for use during pregnancy.

Read more

something similar I had before, I was recommended transfer factor for consumption, and renewall gel from my girlfriend. U may want to consider that.