Is horse riding safe in the first trimester of pregnancy?

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Queen Elizabeth's granddaughter, Zara Philiips, is a famous equestrian and she was criticised heavily because she continued riding during her pregnancy. She was pictured playing a game of polo when she was 3 months pregnant and set tongues wagging. But she gave birth safely and her baby is healthy. My opinion is that because Zara Phillips is a professional athlete, her body is used to the movements that come along with horse riding and she is aware of the safety aspects of the sport. If you've never ridden a horse and want to try, best to do it after pregnancy. Like what Hui Qun said, you can fall off the horse and risk placental abruption.

Read more

Hello, I simply adore to create various applications, but I very much like to do it by means of the constructor of applications. If you're wondering which app builder you can use to create a cool app that a lot of people will use, then of course I suggest you just go to this website https://flipabit.dev/download/ . This is where you can find the builder that I and all my programmer friends use. It is the one which helped me to create many popular applications.

Read more

Reviews seemed mixed regarding this issue. The jostling motion from riding increases the risk of placental abruption (a complication where placenta separates from uterus). Apart from that, there is also the danger of falling or being thrown off the horse. The best would be to check with your doctor before continuing. I would suggest that if horseback riding is a recreational hobby for you, you could consider staying off first till after baby is born. :)

Read more

thanks

No