Bakuna Real Talk - Kumpletong Bakuna Now na

It is important that our kids are vaccinated against polio and all other vaccines that they need to protect them in aqcuiring viruses and major diseases. I make sure that Jc completed all his vaccines. In Celebration of World Polio Day, I am inviting you to watch with me in another interesting live session of Bakuna Real Talk on @theasianparent_ph Philippines Facebook page on Monday, October 25,  2021, 6:00 am with the topic of Kumpletong Bakuna Now na. Let us all learn with our Panelist Dr. Kim Patrick Tejano (Department of Health), Dr. Fatima Gimenez (Pediatric Infectious Disease Society of the Philippines), Ms. Patricia Gomez (Integrated Midwives Association of the Philippines) at Mommy Kaylynn Adolfo (Team BakuNanay) joining our Moderator Ms. Nadine Smith Join me and be part of this growing community of #TeamBakunanay Don't forget to answer the membership question in the Facebook Group.  Here's the link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/bakunanay/?ref=share Save the date mommies and see you online. #ProudtoBeABakuNanay #AllAboutBakuna #HealthierPhilippines #Bakunanay #VaccinesWorkForAll

Bakuna Real Talk - Kumpletong Bakuna Now na
1 Reply
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply
Super Mum

💉💉💉💙❤