Kkh stay over

Hi I’m wondering if I stay in a 6 room hospital can my bf not my husband stay overnight w me?

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

No, only single bedder wards can have your husband stay over. Even 2-bedder wards you cannot have husband stay over. I stayed in KKH A1 ward in May this year and I would say it’s a bit of a splurge but a very pleasant experience to not have to share room with others. Your husband can also stay over with you in the hospital, the other classes cannot. At A1 wards, you’d also be able to pick from a menu of foods for each meal, like in a restaurant and maybe the food quality and serving portion is better compared to class B as well. You would get a lot of privacy and bed rest without having the interruptions of the guests of other patients in the same room with you. I did not regret going for A1 ward. My visitors can also talk to me without having to worry about being loud and disturbing other patients’ rest in the same room. You get your own private toilet and bathroom too (like in a hotel).

Read more

from my experience at KKH, after u give birth etc u too tired to even have your husband around. i gave birth at 9am, by the time they transferred me to ward was 1pm, i slept till 6pm, had dinner and the nurses guided me about breastfeeding etc, and i kept falling asleep due to pain in the bottom. next morning discharged 🤣

Read more

All shared rooms cannot have stay overs (even husbands) and have to leave after visiting hours (same for private route shared rooms).

The 6 bedder ward doesnt allow stayover, you have to consider A1 ward instead if you have this plan.

Only A ward 1 person can stayover

only class A ward then can