Is it ok to checkup in Msia JB hospital? Im working in Singapore

I'm at week 5 now, planning to go JB hospital for pregnancy checkup. Has anyone going JB to checkup in 1st trimester?#advicepls #firstbaby #pregnancy

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi there mummy, If your Malaysian, can consider going to KKM (Msia) , before your 10week pregnancy. Definitely cheaper. However, do understand. If you decided to deliver in the Msia GOV hospital, they might not be fixed consultants(Senior Drs) seeing throughout, most of the time will be a medical officer(mid rank Dr) to care for you or deliver your child. Some good experience some not so to say. However they treat all the mummy well. Alternatively, you can see private O&G Dr in the private hospital in Malaysia. As for workpass holds if you decided to do check up and deliver in Sg, will be categorised as private rates, definitely more expensive in the rates, but you get to choose your O&G Dr. Hope the information can help you my dear. Have a wonderful journey in preparation to motherhood my dear😊

Read more
2y ago

Thanks for your lovely explanation. I'm looking for a private gynae. But end up i will go back to KL to deliver baby. But i havent decide whether deliver in private hospital or govern. I heard ppl say there is not much diff except the services. Check up and deliver in SG is way much expensive for WP holder. 😂🙈

TapFluencer

I think if anything that goes into bb’s mouth like milk bottles, teats should be brand new? Hygiene. Other items can get brand new IF you plan to have another kid too? Sometimes second hand stuffs may not be in good condition or the price is just 50bucks difference from new ones then might as well get new ones? Personal preferences i feel.

Read more
2y ago

Hihi i think u reply the wrong person?😂

i also want to go jb clinic to start pink book. ob at sg for 2 scan total bill 600$ no bloodtest just scan n medi. week 6 now. if u got good clinic can share to me pls.

2y ago

so expensive😥u can try columbia hospital or kkia. But i hvn go for first check up yet. I heard good reviews from others :) im also week 6~

i think its ok but whether ur company allows anot is a differet issue.

2y ago

your mc for appointment? usually you will use mc or leave? cos i use my mc for my appointment. so thats why i thought up to your company.