Recommendations for gynae in KKH

Hi. im seeking recommendations for female gynae in KKH. Am currently seeing Prof John Tee but hubs is nt keen on a male gynae. wld appreciate any inputs. thanks in advance ?

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Dr Suzanna. She helped me alot. Truly. Shes firm whenever she needs to be but otherwise it was so easy to approach her. My baby was born and it was code blue. She saw how worried i was and kept checking on me and had a one to one talk to me once everyone left the delivery suite. It felt like having a mom beside you. Cheered me on when i was pushing and kept reassuring me later on that every birth is different. I’m forever thankful for her.

Read more
4y ago

Sorry I got one more query. So if i choose her or any female gynae, will she stick with me throughtout the appointments, until i check in when i think i am in labour? I mean especially the monitoring room before going in the delivery suite. Because for my first baby, i was under subsidised one, not private. So a male gynae attended when i came down for labour time and put in monitoring room. I dont like it. All this while the gynaes that i got during appmnts are female. Only once is male but that is just a normal checkup, not ultrasonds.

Yup! Please do consider Dr Suzanna from KKH. Her next earliest appt is in Sept and she does not take in patients who are 32 weeks onwards. I tried asking for her but was too late. My EDD is in mid Oct. ☹️ Now thinking if I should change to Dr Heng (female gynae) at Parkway instead.

Read more
4y ago

Hey same. Called to book Dr Suzanna but was informed she will not take in those with EDD in dec unfortunately. Now seeing Dr Natalie Chua at PEH.

You can go for Dr Suzanna but to get a slot can be difficult. Need to call kkh to check. My husband wasnt comfortable with Dr Tee so now with female gynae.

Super Mum

Male/female same same but different

Dr Seet Mei Jun