i regret neglecting my baby's oral hygiene...

I'm really regretful, Mom, that I rarely paid attention to my baby's mouth... I never cleaned my baby's mouth. Lately, my baby has been getting sick a lot, and it turns out one of the reasons is because of the bacteria and fungi in his mouth...

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I'm so sorry to hear that you're going through this, but it's great that you've recognized the issue and want to address it. It's never too late to start taking care of your baby's oral hygiene. You can start by gently wiping your baby's gums with a clean, damp cloth after each feeding. As your baby's teeth start to come in, you can use a small, soft-bristled toothbrush and water to gently clean their teeth and gums. It's also important to avoid putting your baby to bed with a bottle, as this can lead to tooth decay. In addition to these steps, you may want to consider using a children's toothpaste specifically formulated for babies, as well as scheduling regular check-ups with a pediatric dentist. This will help ensure that any issues with your baby's oral health are caught early and addressed promptly. I hope these suggestions help, and I'm wishing you and your baby all the best on your journey to better oral health. If you have any other concerns or questions, feel free to ask. https://invl.io/cll6she

Read more

It's ok, now that you know, you'll take good care of his oral hygiene, and that's what is impt moving forward. You're a FTM, you need the time and opportunity to learn as well. Thank you for sharing, it's a good reminder to the rest of us as well. I too sometimes just clean my bub's teeth as formality, but now I know tt I should put more effort into cleaning it well.

Read more

it's ok, now that you know the reason can start paying attention to oral hygiene more! don't blame yourself!

TapFluencer

oh dear... is tt wat the pd says.. hopes ur bb gets stronger

how old is baby

💕