Recommendation for affordable and good POSTNATAL door to door massage

Hi, I'm looking for affordable and good POSTNATAL door to door massage. I'm staying at West area. My Edd is on end of May.

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

When seeking an affordable and dependable postnatal door-to-door massage service, consider a few effective strategies. Start by asking for recommendations from friends or family members who have had positive experiences. Online reviews on platforms like Google and social media can provide valuable insights. Engaging with local parenting groups or online communities can yield firsthand suggestions. Reach out to local spas, massage centers, and mobile massage apps to inquire about their postnatal services and pricing. Prioritize certified therapists and compare pricing while being cautious of overly low rates. Inquire about package deals and customizable options to ensure a tailored experience. Ultimately, balance affordability with quality to find a suitable postnatal massage service that meets your needs. https://garagedoorrepairpoquoson.com/common-garage-door-problems-and-how-to-fix-them/

Read more

I used Mas, she goes to your house to massage, she will recommend you the sessions but wont hard sell you also. Very good, with her advice, i recovered well and my body slowly go back to normal. You can WhatsApp her 90261136 and check if she is available for the month you need her. Her prices depend on distance and the number of sessions you would like to do. Hope this helps.

Read more