what do i do?

hi. i’m in need of advices or opinions…i’ll be going for my second dose tmr and i’m worried if i’m sick or anything…can i eat panadols or any other things that can help me ease the pain just in case? i’m 15 wks now… #pleasehelp #advicepls

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi, i was in the same situation as you. took my second dose at 15 weeks. was told i could take panadol but not panadol extra. i had sore arm and headache, but i resisted taking panadol. my biggest concern was fever, and my temperature went up to 37.5, but i just took lots of water and tried to rest as much as possible. after 1 day, everything was back to normal. hope all goes well with u!

Read more

Hi, don’t overthink about it! I too was afraid that I might have a fever and fry my brains after vaccination . (I cannot take Panadol due to allergies) Both my vaccination turned out fine with only bearable sore arms for the first day. My advise is, if it’s really not needed, don’t go for medications :)

Read more

I took my 2nd jab at about 18 weeks. all i did was 2 panadols , plenty of water and enough sleep n rest. I was feeling alright. no fever or whatsoever

Can take panadol but the paracetamol. Not the extra. Must check whats inside, must pure paracetamol. Drink a lot water and rest too. 🙏🏻 be safe

yes my ob gyne advice to take 2 but i only take 1 paracetamol( diff brand) i dont have any adverse except for sore arm and dry mouth

Panadol have caffeine so better not. Consult with doctor on proper dosage