Should i be worried ????

So I’m in my 15 going to 16 weeks and I don’t see any bumps at all. And when i go for my fetal check the other day, my baby is still below my tummy ( below my belly button ). This is my first pregnancy and i have no idea at all. So should i be worried ????? #pleasehelp #firstbaby

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I didn’t have a belly even at the moment I was gonna give birth! It’s normal to not have a belly not all women will have a crazy big belly! Should thank god tho so NO STRETCH MARKS to deal with! No belly but baby 3KG at birth so all is good

I’m 16 weeks 2 days. No bump as of today except i look bloated. Checked with my doctor on my last visit (i was week 16 exact that day) and she said it is completely normal. And ultrasound also showed my baby healthy and fine.

Don't worry. My small bump started showing at 5 months. And then 6 months i look preg. It depends on individual body so you don't have to worry 😉

Don't worry. It is normal some mothers to have small belly. If your doctor confirms you and your baby are safe . that's all

Bump size varies! As long as you are healthy and baby is happy, is all that matter!!

its normal. my wife baby bump only appeared after 20weeks