Pls help me

I'm having this bitter taste very bad even after brushing teeth or cleaning tongue still have.... Tried drinking hot water, orange juice or eating chocolate or fruits also not helping..... Anyone can advise anything pls .... Really can't stand the taste..... I think it's because of the multivitamins I'm taking..... #pleasehelp #advicepls #1stimemom #firstbaby

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Are you in your first trimester? It might be a pregnancy symptom. I couldn’t drink plain water until 2nd trimester. :/ I bought a variety of teas,mints, ginger candies and anything else I could to attempt to mask the metallic taste. It will pass with time, hang in there! 💪💪

2y ago

Everything in moderation. I think snacking on it means it makes up a very small percentage of your diet? But if unsure, ask your OB-GYN :)

same here! in first tri too and the taste stays and i feel like puking or gagging everytime. I've tried ginger water also no use unless i put sugar. so far what i love to drink is orange juice!

Me too! It ruined the meals I tried putting into my stomach. And I cannot stomach water too :( try some nuts and raisins? I find eating yellow raisins help clear the bitter taste a little.

plain water will feel like this during first trimester. in my second trimester, I use minty mouthwash, honey lemon water and no sugar candy to get rid of the taste.

ya can't drink plain water so no choice to buy ribeana to add to it but I just add abit... calcium pills eat also will vomit.

hi mummy! the bitter taste will go away eventually. i used to eat mints or fruity candies to make it tolerable. take care!

erm is it like metallic taste? haha! if it is it’s one of the pregnancy symptoms! try mint candies but not too much!