Kunpletong Bakuna, Now Na

I'm a firm believer in vaccines. 💉 I make sure that the vaccines of my kids are updated and complete, including the booster shots. That's how strong my belief in vaccines' effectiveness and importance is. I also believe that it will be beneficial to my kids' health. 💯 With this, I would like to invite all of you on Monday, Oct. 25 at 6 pm to watch another FB live episode at TheAsianParentPH page entitled: KUMPLETONG BAKUNA, NOW NA, where the importance of completing our children's vaccines, especially at this time of the pandemic, will be addressed in observance of the World Polio Day (Oct.24). If you're a mom like me who wants to know more about vaccines, join our Facebook community, TEAM BAKUNANAY: https://www.facebook.com/groups/bakunanay. Team BakuNanay is an inclusive, non-judgmental community of moms who believe in the effectiveness of vaccines and how they can help protect their families. 💞 #TeamBakuNanay #ProudToBeABakuNanay #AllAboutBakuna #HealthierPhilippines #VaccinesWorkForAll

Kunpletong Bakuna, Now Na
1 Reply
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply
Super Mum

yes to vaccines and.completing them 💉