R/S with hubby

I’m currently 9 weeks pregnant and my relationship with my hubby hasn’t been going well. I get easily irritated and I feel really bad about it. It’s causing our relationship to turn sour. Any mom-to-be going through the same thing? Will things get better? #firstbaby #firsttimemom

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

my husband and I had abit of struggle initially as well, but we sat down and had an open conversation about it. he shared that he felt helpless seeing my symptoms and being unable to do anything. so he became irritable also out of frustration when he want to help but feel like hes not appreciated (well i too busy puking ma). we also couldn't spend time tgt cus I have very bad morning sickness. on my end sometimes I wake up feeling like I'm on a warpath, I will let him know and tell him to give me some space and time to recalibrate myself. and i try to give alot of positive comments to motivate him to take care of me. HAHA. it will get better, jiayou!

Read more
Super Mum

Yes, I was also easily irritated and always flare up at my husband and my parents during my 1st trimester. I felt bad but lucky they were quite understanding towards me during this period, it got better now that I'm in my 2nd trimester. Just talk things out with your husband, he should be more understanding and supportive during this time as we are growing a human inside us and it's inevitable that we will have moodswings due to the hormones. Hope everything gets better for you! 🥰🥰

Read more

Dear parent your question was forwarded to our expert here. https://community.theasianparent.com/q/everyone-excited-see-i-kristy-yong-bs-psych-mcoun-internationa/4520960 She will come online on Wednesday, 22 February 2023 between 8.00 to 9.00 pm provide you to answer.

Read more